October 30, 2010
Nicholas was really looking forward to his Star Wars themed birthday party this year. We invited a lot of kids and they all played outside at first. They played on the zip line, slid down the slide into the leaves that Chris had raked up into a pile at the bottom or ran around the yard with the laser tag guns.
Then we did an activity inside. We made Peanuts Halloween themed sun catchers. Unfortunately I didn’t read the directions and they needed to dry for 6-8 hours. So many of them we brought to the kids after the party.
Nicholas got all kinds of fun presents. Nathan was the official present deliverer. He brought Nicholas each present from the gift table I had set up. Nicholas was super excited about the Star Wars items and Bey Blades. He did a great job counting all his money and “credit cards” as he called gift cards. He was keeping track of how much he had to spend on more toys!
Finding a cake was a bit of a challenge this year. But we finally got this cool cake with Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker fighting with their light sabers. And of course we love the blue frosting that stains your face and teeth!
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(176)
-
▼
November
(16)
- Holiday Handsome
- More Deer
- Beacon Weekend!
- Neighborhood Wildlife
- Indoor Soccer Time
- Halloween
- Pumpkin Carving
- Nicholas’s 6th Birthday
- First Start Halloween Party
- New Camera!
- Paddington Bear
- Happy 65th Birthday Lana and Laura!
- The Cook's Visit
- Autumn in New England
- Wolfeboro Pumpkin People
- Purity Springs Scrapbook Retreat
-
▼
November
(16)
2 comments:
Alex loves Star Wars as well and got a Star Wars themed TROUBLE game for his bday! He's getting that big 4 legged thing for Christmas (I think it's called an AT AT)! Shhhhh...don't tell him :) I'll definitely take pictures of it! I think you should get one for Nicholas! He would love you forever!
LOVE it! I love the pictures of them sliding into the leaves! That looks like fun!
Post a Comment