Mom had the pool opened early this year since the Gray's were coming to visit. The water heater got the water temperature up very quickly and the temperatures outside were perfect for swimming.
I'm really impressed with how great Nicholas is swimming considering he has not had any lessons. He is holding his own and likes to swim underwater. Orion really loved the water too and all the kids liked having Uncle Brian throw them into the deep end! Being in the pool is so great because there are no distractions and I can just spend my time enjoying the kids.
2 comments:
I miss the pool. Where was the pool heater when we were teenagers??? There would have been no 55 degrees that's for sure!
hehe! I just laugh because you have to have it heated in the summer! We get into the pool in the summer here and sometimes it isn't even refreshing because it is so warm!..hehe!
Post a Comment