Background

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love this Shot!

May 29, 2010

Today Brian, Kiera and my Mom came to Nathan's baseball game. After the game we played at the playground for a little bit and Uncle Brian picked up all the kids. Nicholas was on his shoulders and Nathan was in one arm while Kiera was in the other! I love this shot of them together.

That evening we practiced baseball and t-ball back at Mom and Dave's house. Nathan was socking the ball again and Nicholas even played without the tee a little while Nathan fielded. Uncle Brian played catcher. Then I went deeper into the backyard so I could help Kiera with how to hold the bat and she could hit some balls off the tee. Later Uncle Chris pitched to her also. It was a lot of fun to be outside and enjoying playing with the kids.
Me and my niece and nephew. I love these guys!!

2 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

That IS a great shot!! I was just catching up- you've got lots of good ones in the last few posts! I laughed out loud at the comment of you helping out in the kitchen, remembering what you told me that night at Panera's, ha ha!

Krystina said...

I agree, I love that shot with Brian and the kids, it is AWESOME. I would have that framed, but you are missing one (kid that is). :)

I think if you kept Kiera and passed her off as your own, no one would know the difference. Too bad Brian is so attached to her.

I love how everyone got to play ball, wish I had been there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails