After all of Nathan's friends left we had ribs and green beans for dinner with Mom and Dave and Terry. PaPa had left because his back was bothering him so we sent some home for him. It was a delicious dinner! Then I opened my cards and presents. I got lots of money so now I can splurge on something for myself! I also got some trouser socks from Mom and Dave. Chris got me 4 books by my favorite author, Jodi Picoult. Inside of one of them there was a bookmark. It was an envelope from Meadowbrook in Gilford with six tickets to see Sugarland over Labor Day Weekend! I was so excited because I've been telling Chris for months how much I would like to see them in concert again. We're going to be going with Brittany and her boyfriend, Brandon and two more tickets have yet to be claimed. We might take the boys, at least Nathan, because they love Sugarland too.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(176)
-
▼
June
(16)
- Marcia Turns...none of your business....
- Nathan Turns EIGHT
- First Day of RCC Summer Camp
- Dana Larose and Jessica Dimond
- Dana and Jessica's Rehearsal Dinner
- Fresh Picked
- Clean Kid
- Mystic Aquarium Day Two
- Road Trip! Mystic Aquarium Day One
- Baby Booooooey!
- Poolside
- A Day at the Lake
- Love this Shot!
- A Mish Mosh of Cuteness
- Hanging Out
- California Invasion!
-
▼
June
(16)
5 comments:
I love the title to this, but I already know how old you are and as long as you are now older than me, that's fine :)
I'm excited for you to go see Sugarland again, we had such a great time the first time. Wish I could go too!! What date is the concert again??
It's 9/5, Labor Day Weekend. I've got an extra ticket...
WooHoo!! Sounds like you had a great day too :)
Happy late birthday. I know how old you are because I'm that old too. Ugh! Have a great time at Sugarland...what a sweet husband.
I know how old you are...can I put it on there...hehe! Happy VERY belated birthday...I haven't blog stalked for so long, I had to hit the "older Posts" on your blog, because life here has been WAY TO CRAZY! Hope you have fun at the concert! Totally jelous!
Post a Comment