Alyssa, Eric, Gerry, Barbara, Dana, Jessica, Elaine, Mary Elouise, and Jessica's brothers who's name I cannot remember at the moment.
June 19, 2010 Today is the day. After 13 years Dana and Jessica are finally getting married. The ceremony was beautiful and Dana couldn't take his loving eyes off Jessica. After she had just walked down the aisle he quietly said to her; "You look beautiful."
The ceremony and reception were held at a museum. The food stations were exceptional. Dessert included the wedding cake along with an ice cream bar! They had a live band who had the crowd out on the dance floor. Mom dragged me out and I'm glad she did because I had a great time.
Unfortunately Chris didn't join me, but I loved seeing Dana out there with this bride. The night before he commented that he doesn't dance and that we'd get a glimpse of the Dana Shimmy, but that's about it.
The evening ended with me dancing with Debbie and Mom and Dave dancing with Dana and Jessica. We had a really great time and I'm so glad we were able to be there to share this wonderful occasion with them.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fantastic time had by everyone. Mum and Dave look great in that solo shot of the two of them.
I'm sure it made Dave's heart swell with love and pride to see his grandson get married.
I love wedding! They just make me happy!
Post a Comment