Background

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hanging Out


May 27, 2010


I took today off and my sister-in-law Erika and I went to get pedicures in the morning. It was my first pedicure of the season so I splurged for the extra long massage because that's really the best part! It was so nice to spend some time alone and chat with Erika. We compared notes on parenting and marriage. When we left the guy said to us; "If you aren't satisfied I'll start you over and charge you double the price."


I picked up Nathan from school and Nicholas from daycare and we went to White Park in Concord to meet their cousins. Before Brian and Erika got there we explored the park and found a few good photo opportunities. They found this great red maple to climb. Nathan climbed it first and then Nicholas wanted to. He got a little scared though.

Once the cousins arrived the kids had so much fun. They played hide and seek in the structure and climbed all over things. By far the most fun was the zip line we found though. We spent a good amount of time on that and all the kids had tons of turns on it. Even the adults tried it!!
We also hung out on the swings and Nicholas absolutely loved having Uncle Brian push him and make him go Zero Gravity Speed. Nathan got in on that too and they went so high it felt like they were flying for a few seconds. I really enjoyed relaxing and spending time with the kids and adults.



3 comments:

Becca said...

Sounds like so much fun! I LOVE it when family is in town...it is the BEST!

Monica said...

It sounds like you had a great day! I really want to get to White's Park this year with the kids....and of course my camera :)

Krystina said...

I don't remember there being any playground type stuff at White's Park when we were growing up. That looks like so much fun! I love the pics of the boys in the tree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails