One of the funniest things though is the boys playing in the front yard. Margee and Dad don't have grass in their front yard, they have rocks. Doesn't look very comfortable, but they were enjoying digging up the rocks and burying their toys. And last night they were pretending to make a fire pit with the rocks. Boys are so amazed by rocks. I'm sure I'll find some in their jacket pockets when we get back to NH.
I just put this last one in here so you (everyone from NH) could see the palm trees and the warm sunny weather. hehe.
Background
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Playing in the front yard
The boys have been so funny about the different vegetation out here. They love the palm trees, but Nicholas thought they were called Pine trees. They really like cactus and are so excited when they see a tall one with lots of arms. We are in search of the hairy cactus, or girl cactus as Nathan called it, that we saw when we were out here for Christmas two years ago. We haven't found it yet, but we're hoping to soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are missing another storm today. So far we have only 4" of snow.
The Patriots are whipping the pants off AZ.
I can't wait to see some AZ rocks. I wonder if they look like NH rocks?
You will need to get out your snowman kit when you return. There is plenty of snow to build one! Oh yes, and cold weather to go with the snow. Can't you bring back some warmer, sunny weather?
Post a Comment