Background

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Going Out

Each year we get invited to a couple Christmas parties, but each year we've had to decline because Chris worked the late night shift at Enterprise. Not this year!! We got to go to the Governors Woods progressive dinner last night. We had delicious appetizers at one home, yummy light dinner at another and the final house had scrumptious desserts. My favorite. Chris had to work the next morning so that meant he had to leave the house at 5:15am, but he was a trooper and made it to dessert at 10:30pm. It's a good thing, because I might have stayed without him just for some sweets! Grammy Hewey and cousin Brittany babysat. Don't the kids look sad that we're leaving?
Somebody made the comment that Chris and I didn't look like we like each other in our holiday cards photo, so I decided to have Brittany take a photo of us before we left. Is this any better?

Hey look, we can be goofy like the kids too.

5 comments:

Krystina said...

MUCH BETTER! Yes, I see the love, especially in the last picture. :)

Love what you're wearing too. You look maaaavelous darling.

mumsey said...

Yes, you both look dazzling!
The boys look like they couldn't wait for you to leave but I know it isn't always like that!

Marcia said...

No, I actually had to peel Nicholas off my leg because he was telling us "stay".

Becca said...

You make me laugh!

Brian said...

Damn, you guys look great!
Oh, BTW - you two act silly? Nah, that could NEVER happen. Maybe you could go down the stairs with your arms flailing in the air. That would never happen either!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails