Background

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Little Boy

Meet Orion. Well, actually we're meeting Orion. One of the reasons we've been so excited about our visit to Arizona is that we're able to meet the newest member of the family while he is still such a little baby. He's so quiet, you'd barely know he was around. Nathan was looking forward to hold him so he got to after I did. Then Nicholas wanted to hold him and he gave him a sweet little kiss on the forehead. And of course Kiera wanted to also, although she gets to hold him all the time. I was surprised at how gentle Nathan was with him and how much he enjoyed holding him throughout our entire visit. He was so cute with him. I asked him if he wanted a baby and he said yes, but he wanted it to be a girl because we already have two boys.

All the Grandchildren on one couch. So cute!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails