Background

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Cards

I really like the new multi-image Christmas cards you can order from different places and I wasn't really motivated to hand make my cards this year. Yesterday was the big Christmas Card picture day. Apparently I forgot to tell Chris though because he didn't shave; it was his day off. I was surprised at how well the photo shoot went. Nicholas and Nathan weren't terribly cooperative, but fortunately we got some good photos when they did decide to smile. And then we got some that weren't all that great, but are funny nonetheless. I've already sent my order to Sam's Club so watch your mailbox for a Hewey House Christmas card coming your way soon!

I always like to get a few photos of Chris and I together so the kids will have them when they are older. Plus, there are some people who don't know my children all that well so I like to include a photo of us.When we told Nicholas we wanted to get a photo of him and Nathan together he automatically leaned over and put his arms around him. It didn't last long so thankfully Chris snapped the shot just in time.

Nicholas has such attitude in this picture. He's our drama queen!

OK, I think we're done and only 19 photos taken!

3 comments:

Ev and Sasha said...

Love the photos!!!

mumsey said...

I love the pic's. How nice you can get the shots with the boys.
Nicholas really is quite the actor.
Probably he'll go to Hollywood!
Can't wait for our card - hope we're getting one.

Becca said...

Those are awesome! Mine are SOOO lame this year! I was just going to send one with my kids because we never actually went and got family pictures done this year, but never had the time! I don't even want to send them out, but I am in the process of getting them ready as I type this! I cannot wait to get yours though! They look awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails