Background

Monday, December 26, 2011

Beacon Scrapbook Weekend

November 3 - 5, 2011

Amy invited her co-worker and friend Diana to join us for the first time. The theme was Glitz & Glam and since Diana was new (or a Virgin as Deb Bourbeau, our host, would call her) she asked what we were dressing up as. We've never dressed up before, but Amy came up with the idea to go as flappers. We got costumes and all the necessary accessories including red lipstick. Amy and Diana got wigs, but Trieste and I didn't.


I used a hat and dress Amy pulled out of the SAP clothing from Beaver Meadow!

Trieste wore a silver dress from Dr. Stephanie (our chiropractor).

We had a lot of fun twirling our boas and acting in character. The second shot below is with our host, Deb.


After dinner we had a photo shoot at the bar; thankfully Patty (the bartender) wasn't around. But the owners wife took lots of pictures! It was a bunch of fun!

Oh and we also got some scrapbooking done too.


1 comment:

Becca said...

HOLY MOTHER SCRAPBOOKING BATMAN! I love to see all those tables, and all those people doing something I love! I am so glad you get to go and do this! I have't scrapped a page in over a year. My retreats were the only time I scrapbooked, and I haven't gone on one of those in over a year! Your outfits are awesome, and what a cute idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails