Background

Monday, December 26, 2011

Gingerbread Village

December 18, 2011

This year we thought it would be easier to do a Gingerbread Villageinstead of just one house. That way each boy could do one or two houses by themselves. Leighton Sackos was over on the day we ended up making them. He was just back from his first trip to Disney World so he was telling us about how much fun he had. Chris put the houses together and the boys did the decorating. They were having trouble with the icing though. They would squeeze it and it would come out of the top in addition to the bottom. What a mess! And Nicholas doesn't like sticky fingers! And speaking of mess, I think I'll be finding green and red little candies on my floor for months!





2 comments:

Laura Lockhart said...

No way would I attempt this with my daughter...you want to see mess? No seriously, someday maybe. God bless you for doing these activities with your kids and spending quality time with them. Not all parents know how to have fun with their kids, and it's what kids need and crave so much. Glad you're all doing well.

Becca said...

A village sounds like a great idea! How fun! We did them this year as well, if I ever blog again, I will put them up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails