Nathan helped me with the lights and garland while Chris made a quick Christmas playlist in iTunes. Nicholas was very anxious to put all the ornaments on. I liked putting on my few new ornaments that I got at Disney this year, plus the one Amy got me for my birthday.
Nicholas loves that one the most. He is constantly turning the
knob to listen to it. It plays a whistling song that we are often mimicking.
I love my ornaments and the memories they bring. I can't
wait to see what else we add this year that the boys might make!
1 comment:
AHHH! I love your Christmas ornaments! I hope to one day have an all Disney tree...Of course I don't think Quinn will give up his Star Wars ones..hehehe! But I did brain wash the kids into thinking they all needed to get a Disney Ornament this year...hehehe!
Post a Comment