Background

Monday, December 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

November 24, 2011  

I’ve been so busy and life has been so hectic lately that I just wanted a quiet low key Thanksgiving. We spent the morning at home and then went to my Mom’s for dinner. It turned out to be a very quiet and relaxing Thanksgiving, just as I wanted. It was Chris, the boys, me, my Mom, and my stepdad. We had a delicious dinner of turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, onions, squash, sweet potatoes and cranberry.


Mom did all the cooking and Chris carved the turkey. The table was set festively by me.





Nathan played with Lego's and Nicholas laid on the couch after dinner.


Chris and I looked at the Black Friday fliers, one of my favorite Thanksgiving day traditions. In the afternoon we went up to David and Michelle's for dessert. There were many to choose from! The entire family was there which was nice. It was nice to see all the kids together.

Brittany was just giddy with excitement to get headed to the stores for Black Friday shopping. She left the house before 8pm! And I'm thankful she did because she was able to pick up Chris's surprise Christmas gift at Best Buy.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thanksgiving! I LOVE it! We call it the opening cerimony to Christmas...hehehe! We didn't do any black Friday shoping this year! I am a Cyber Monday freak now! I don't have to even walk into a store! I LOVE IT! But, Quinn I think was a little relieved to not have to get and go out this year...hehehe! It is fun though to people watch on Black Friday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails