I wanted to try a new type
of Christmas card this year so we took our own pictures. We did it right before
bedtime on a Sunday night so it took several shots, but I think we got a few
good ones.
And a few not so good ones, too.
I ordered the cards while on a business trip and it took two weeks to get them in. Good thing I ordered them so early! I got lots of compliments on the cards though so it was worth it. I love that I was able to put a personal message in them and of course give everyone my blog address.
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVED your Christmas card! I always do! It's so fun to see how big the boys are getting! I love the "not so good ones" I think you should have put one of those in...hehehe!
Post a Comment