Background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yup, it's Still Snowing

January 23, 2011


We sure have had our share of snow this winter. It all held off until January and we've been beaten with at least one storm a week the past few weeks. As a matter of fact, January has been the 4th snowiest EVER in the history of Concord. And have no fear, February is starting off with a storm on the 1st and 2nd! These are a little crude, but they express what those of us living in New Hampshire are feeling these days.
And for those of you not from around here, you've probably never seen this before. Chris using a roof rake to get the snow off the roof. The weight of the snow can be too much for the roof to handle, and with the storms that are predicted we better clean it off now so it can get covered again!


I can't believe that this is the first time Sean and Mark Spain have come over to ride on the snowmobile!

Everyone got a chance to drive it and they did very well. We only had one minor incident and somehow the snowmobile stopped an inch in front of a tree when Mark was driving. PHEW!



Here and there the boys would fall off and start chasing the snowmobile. It's funny to watch, from inside the warm house, of course. They had a blast though.







3 comments:

Monica said...

I have those first two pics on my facebook profile :) It's exactly how I'm feeling! The boys looked like they had a blast outside!

Becca said...

HOLY COW! I knew you guys were getting a lot of snow! These are times I am sooo thankful I live in AZ! I LOVE the comments on the weather page you have up! That is soooo funny!

Krystina said...

Yes, the weather is hilarious, especially for ME, nice and warm here in FL. Well, at least warmer than you.

Nice that the boys had such a good time and there were no major incidents.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails