Background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Come in From the Cold

February 5, 2011

Beaver Meadow had Come in From the Cold night last weekend and Amy and I volunteered to help with one of the crafts. We were in charge of the sock snowmen and I think we expected more kids to attend than actually did because we cut up a few too many scarves for our snowmen! But regardless the kids had a great time. These are the snowmen we came home with. Nicholas made the one with the yellow hat and Nathan made the rest. Did you notice one is an angry snowman?

3 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Ha, cute! I've got a little something fun waiting for you over at the blog... :)

http://3sonsplus1.blogspot.com/2011/02/fun-stuff.html

Krystina said...

Ok, the angry one is hilarious.

I would have loved to see the in progress ones, but I take it Amy forgot her camera too? Slackers, both of you. xxoo
LOL :)

Becca said...

AWESOME! I am so glad you signed up for a craft!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails