January 21, 2011
Tonight was a special night out in celebration of the 10 Year Anniversary of Crossroad's Chiropractic. The event was semi-formal so Amy and I both got new dresses. Amy even got a new hair-style, which I love!
We had a nice dinner and a professional photographer took our photo as a party gift. I can't wait to see it. And here it is...
We weren't able to sit with Trieste and Mat, but we had a great time regardless. The theme was Mardi Gras and there were masks on the tables so of course we had to try them on.
And the guys were more than happy to join in too.
Dr. Stephanie made a nice speech, gave out some awards and then opened up the dance floor. Once the music picked up we had a great time dancing and Amy and I laughed at how both the men in our lives were politely ignoring each other. Regardless, it was nice to have a night out together!

1 comment:
Yes darling you and Amy looked fantastic that night. Love the dress you picked and I too am loving Amy's hair.
Glad you had a nice out with your man and I love how the professional picture came out. It is one of my faves of the two of you.
Post a Comment