Background

Monday, November 2, 2009

Nicholas's Halloween Party

Now that Nicholas is five and will be starting Kindergarten next year that means that this was our last Halloween parade at daycare. We've been to every one since they were babies. It was bittersweet. It's so cute to see all the kids walking around in the their costumes. Nicholas knew Chris was there because he stopped in early to get a photo of everyone in his classroom.

Once the parade had started he was looking for us and didn't look happy until he saw us.


He was walking around without his hood on and when he saw me he put it on and got a huge smile on his face.


After the parade, which lasts only 10 minutes, they all go inside and have some snacks. We couldn't believe that by the time we got inside they were already sitting down and half finished with their goodies!


Nicholas had taken off his costume because he was hot. We bought the costume for Nathan years ago and he wore it twice. I told Nicholas I wanted him to wear it this year and wouldn't you know it was a very warm day!

2 comments:

Becca said...

It is almost always hot here on Halloween, but we had our Church party on Friday and it was FREEZING...It was kind of a bummer...but the kids had fun..and I am LOVIN that Tigger costume!

Krystina said...

Nicholas makes a very good Tigger, and I'm glad you got a good picture of him SMILING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails