Background

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Storage Room


For most people I would say the need for more storage room really boils down to the need to clean out or acquire less. But in this case, I'm proud of the need for more storage room. I spend hours and hours working on my scrapbooks. I have a spot in the basement dedicated to their creation. I go away for weekends just to work on preserving my family's history. It means a lot to me. I have create albums for Nathan, Nicholas and also a family album. So when I came home on Friday and saw the new bookcase built that day solely for my scrapbooks by PaPa Hewey and Chris I was floored. There is so much room for the albums I have completed and plenty more space for the albums I'll be completing for years to come. I'm so excited. Chris is now working on painting it and I can't wait to get my albums up off the floor (they are supposed to be stored vertically) and onto this bookcase. They have been on another bookcase, but I was running out of room on it and when Chris painted the basement he moved them onto the floor. I've got a total of 36 completed and I'm currently working on 4 others!!

2 comments:

Krystina said...

Yes, that is very important! I see the most precious album is on top just waiting to be worked on :)

Miss you.

Becca said...

HOLY CRAP! That is so awesome! I can only WISH I had that many albums done...MAN! You seriously put me to shame! That is soooo awesome, and the fact that your husband did it while you were gone...man! What a good man!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails