Background

Monday, March 2, 2009

Nicholas' First Playdate

Today was Nicholas' first play date! He had his friend Tyler Wallace come over. They go to First Start day care together and Nicholas talks about him a lot. Tyler calls Nicholas by his last name; Hewey. And he called me Hewey's Mom. I got a kick out of that. They played really well together and it was nice for him to have a playmate because Nathan often has friends over. Chris took them out on the snowmobile. He even let Nicholas drive it with Brandon Lennon, Nathan and Tyler on the back in the sleds. Chris and I were in the basement at one point and Chris came upstairs and saw this. They were pretending Tyler was Nicholas' pet. Nicholas isn't wearing any pants because they were too big for him and kept falling off.

1 comment:

Becca said...

That is so very funny! My kids play the animal thing ALL the time! It gets a little annoying, but they love it! I canont belive you are sitting in snow, and it is 85 degrees here! WAY too warm for this time of year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails