I swear Chris played every sport there was a child and it seems that Nathan is headed that way too. This winter was Nathan's first season of basketball. They started out learning different skills and towards the end of the season they played mini games against other teams. He did very well. I couldn't believe how good he was at keeping score in his head. If he was engaged in the game he played great. He would run from one end of the court to the other quickly and try to get the ball and block or guard. He got discouraged because he was playing with older kids who were a little better than him so he didn't always get the ball. When he wasn't engaged in the game he sort of stared off into space, walked or skipped from one end of the court to the other and wasn't paying attention. I really enjoyed watching him and look forward to practicing with him this summer.
1 comment:
AWESOME...I am glad he had fun! He sure looks like he is having fun! Does Chris really want him to play all sports, or just Golf??? That way they can do it together! They would have to "practice" a lot more ;)
Post a Comment