Chris brought all three cats to the vet last week and he hasn't brought the cat cage back down into the basement. The kids seem to think this is a new play toy just for them. Monday night's Chris works late and I have to make dinner for the kids so I was reheating leftovers for myself and when I brought my plate into the dining room I only saw Nathan. I asked where Nicholas was and he told me he was eating in the cat cage. It was pretty cute because he was making "meow" noises. The boys were so good during dinner too. They took turns in the cat cage and ate everything on their plates. Nicholas asked for cat food for dessert and when he got out of the cage he walked around on all fours. What a cutie.
3 comments:
Marcia,
We didn't have a cat carrier when you were young. I wonder if you or Brian would have done the same "cute" thing?
The boys certainly are full of surprises and being so cute to boot!
I can't believe they can fit in it! That is so cute!
THAT is a great story! Those pics rreally help to envision it too.
Post a Comment