Background

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Lovin It!

We recently got a new computer and it has a new feature as far as using our own photos as a screen saver. It will flip through our digital photos saved on the computer in an option called Photo Album. Some will show up black and white and others will pile one on top of the other. Of course I haven't flipped all of them to the correct orientation so I'm working on that so we don't have to turn our head sideways to see a photo correctly! We really enjoy seeing all the photos of the boys when they were younger or even a year or two old. But what I find interesting is that lately Nathan has been sitting in the the computer chair and just watching the show of old photos. He really enjoys seeing the images of days gone by. He likes to talk about what happened in the image and who is in them. It's so cute. Nicholas will sit down with him too and they like to figure out if it's Nathan or Nicholas in the baby photos. Since I spend so much time scrapbooking their lives I am thrilled to see that they are already so interested in their history and photos. I hope they keep that interest.
You'll have to excuse the mess on the computer desk. Chris is in the process of converting a lot of his old cassette tapes to MP3's.

3 comments:

Becca said...

You crack me up! What you think is a mess!!! MAN! You have seen my house! That is no where near a mess girl! That is cool that your computer does that! My kids would love that as well! Your boys are so dang cute!

Krystina said...

I'm lovin' it too. I see ME! :)

mumsey said...

For Marcia, that is considered a mess! For me, it is considered normal living mess. She is always organized and things should be in their place. She struggles to have the rest of the family be neat as she likes to be.
A good trait to have. Perhaps the boys will be that way-in time.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails