Chris took the boys skiing
on the last day of their February school vacation.
There hasn’t been much snow this year,
but the day before we got almost a foot of fresh snow. I think everyone had the
same idea because they saw many of their friends at Gunstock in Gilford , NH .
Nathan liked to be leisurely and go down slowly checking out the side of the
trails and Nicholas liked to barrel down the trail. The first list they went on
was a detachable quad chair that seats four people. It's the third longest
chair lift in NH, but yet it only 6 minutes long when most lifts are 10-15
minutes. For the kids it was almost being on a ride at an amusement park because
it was so fast.
1 comment:
It just looks to cold! My sister Amy and her family love skiing...I on the other hand don't even go with my kids to the snow when they go here...I really hate being cold. I love the look that snow brings, I just don't like to be in it! The boys look like they are having fun though!
Post a Comment