For three days now we’ve had
temperatures of 80+ degrees. No, I didn't mess that up; it's been 85 here. For
those of you not familiar with New
Hampshire weather, this is unbelievably unseasonable.
I think the daytime high this time of year is supposed to be 46. We should have snow on
the ground, but instead the flowers are poking through! I am incredibly fortunate to work for a company that let us out
today due to the warm weather. As a surprise I picked up the boys and Sean from
school and they had the afternoon to play outside.
They actually came in after a while because they were hot! I can't believe they wore
shorts and short-sleeved shirts to school for two days in a row...in MARCH! I
just had to take some pictures to document this wonderful record breaking day.
1 comment:
Seriously! 85 and hot...hehehe! Oh my! How different our homes are...hehehe! It is so beautiful there! I cannot belive they let you out of work for a "warm" day when it was 85, I mean AWESOME for you, it just makes me laugh! We had a VERY MILD winter this year also...Okay, we had spring! For the first time like EVER! hehehe! The only problem is, it never got really "cold" enough for me to hate it and want Summer...hehehe! I am never satisfied!
Post a Comment