September 17, 2011
Nathan's best friend, Sean Spain turned 9 on the 17th. Sean's Mom, Amy planned a scavenger hunt (she was working on the maps during soccer that morning!) and off they went with the adults following behind.
I'm not sure if Amy's maps weren't that good or if the kids didn't know how to read maps, but there were LOTS of outright clues given so the boys could find the prizes.
Sean was super excited for all his presents. He got two Ninjago Sensei Wu Spinjitsu and he loved the Spinjitsu DoJo too.
Somehow we made it through the party without Sean crying at all, but in a crazy twist of events his brother Mark ended up in tears. I was helping with the Star Wars game so unfortunately I don't have a photo. But overall the boys are such angels.
Most of the time, :)
2 comments:
FUN! Hey, it's his party and he can cry if he wants to! Parties are suppose to be fun, I am just glad my kids are not the only ones that break out in tears at parties!
LOVE IT!! It was a successful party by the sounds of it, because it would have been a total failure if SOMEBODY didn't cry!!
Post a Comment