Background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mt. Washington Cruise

August 24, 2011
We went on the Mount Washington dinner cruise around Lake Winnipesauke tonight with Chris's parents; Dave and Terry and Mom and Dave.

It was the final family fun night of the summer. We had a nice dinner then went to the lower level for music and games for the kids. Nicholas did the limbo while Nathan played guitar.


There was also a magician and Nicholas was so excited about getting a plastic bag when we purchased our photo at the end of the cruise because one of the trick used a plastic bag. So Nathan showed us how he threw an invisible ball into the air and caught it in the bag. You could hear him catch it! What a trick!

The sunset really was nice on the cruise too. I figured the grandparents would play cards, Terry brought a deck, but they just sat around and enjoyed the views. It really was a fun family night!


4 comments:

Becca said...

AWESOME!!! Beautiful! That sounds like fun!

Monica said...

I would love to do the dinner cruise, but I would leave my kiddos behind. I'd like a husband and wife night out :)

Brian said...

Looks like you guys had a great time sorry I missed it and Nathans trick, I do love magic.

Krystina said...

How nice you can get together with both families and have an evening together. Glad you had such a nice time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails