Background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Day of School 2011

August 30, 2011
Both boys were up and dressed all handsome early this morning. We did our pictures out front by the tree and went over to the school. I know this is picture overload, but they all came out so darn cute that I had to include them. Man, I have some handsome boys!!



 


 

I couldn't find a parking spot at first so I dropped them off and found one and went back. All the teachers are outside and greet their students who line up with the rest of their class. By the time I found Nicholas he was already in his line with his teacher, Mrs. Mulligan.

He was so sweet and asked me if I was going to stay and take picture of him. I asked him if he wanted me to and he said Yes. So I took a couple and he gave me some hugs. Then I went to find Nathan. He was already with all his friends ready to start the day. Here he is with Leighton, Beckett and Sean.

This is old hat for him, but he had helped Nicholas find his teacher. I'm glad that he's confident and was so excited to go back to school and see his friends again. Sean Spain is in his class again and this is the first year that Leighton Sackos has been in his class, but unfortunately Beckett O'Neil is not. Before I left I got a couple more hugs from Nicholas who seemed very happy to be there also.

They had great first days. Nicholas was super excited to have lunch at school, but he did say that First grade made him tired because they have to sit there so long.


5 comments:

Becca said...

Your boys are so handsome and so grown up! Looks like they were excited! So fun!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Glad they had great days! LOVE that photo of them behind the tree- awesome shot! :)

Monica said...

You do have to sit a lot in first grade, haha! I thought that was so cute when I read that!

Brian said...

At this point I'm not sure how many more times I am going to have to retype this (trying to get logged in). Anyhow, what I've been trrryyyinnng to say is;
That's some really great stuff Marsh. I love the pride (deservedly so) that you have for the boys. It's very nice to hear how great Nathan was in taking care of Nicholas!

Krystina said...

I think I'd rather be back in 1st grade, sitting or not!! They are getting so big and I can't believe how the time just seems to fly by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails