A couple years ago I took a photo of our house each week while the leaves turned. I can't say I'm going to do it every week again, but I'll try to document the beautiful colors throughout the season again this year. I can't believe I'm already seeing small bursts of color coming through.
I guess Autumn is right around the corner. I love this time of year though. I love the Yankee Candle scents, apple picking, decorating with mum plants and changing my wardrobe to add an extra layer. This little guy is preparing for what comes after Autumn, but I'm not ready to talk about that just yet.
2 comments:
I was JUST telling the Sister Missionaries, that you post the pictures of the change of the seasons, because they were complaining about how Arizona has no seasons! I am so excited that you are doing this! I have been looking forward to these pictures! It is SOOOOO beautiful where you live!
Well I look forward to catching up here and seeing the leaves change. I had been meaning to do this with some trees down the street from me but never did so glad somebody is on top of things. :)
Post a Comment