July 17, 2011
Chris got the heater fixed on the pool this year and we've been enjoying going swimming a lot. The boys play all sorts of games on the float and with the splash balls we have. They made up a game called water Quidditch. I got a nice lounge chair for by the pool and I have been sitting out by the pool and reading a book while the boys are playing in the water. They are both such good swimmers so I don't worry about them. Nicholas would spend all day in the pool, but sometimes Nathan gets out and wants to go back to playing with his toys.
1 comment:
I just laugh at your "Summer" swimming pictures! First of all, Chirs got the heater working??? Um, seriously! SOOOO FUNNY! Here they are not even refreshing because they get so hot....there you have to have a "heater" form "Summer" swimming! That is AWESOME! They look like they are having fun!
Post a Comment