Background

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dinner at the Koltavary's

July 23, 2011


This year convention for work was being held in Anaheim CA. I was so excited to be going to my old stomping grounds, but more importantly for the chance to see Brian, Erika and the kids too.



They made the trip down from San Francisco and stayed with her parents for a couple weeks. They picked me up at the airport on Saturday afternoon and we went to the Koltavary's for a special birthday dinner for Erika (7/12) and her sister, Kristi (7/15).


Kristi made an authentic Hungarian dessert cake to celebrate. Kiera showed off all her art projects and described each one. What a great artist!

Then it was time for bed for the kids and I got to read them bedtime stories. It was a nice evening before the busy next few workdays.


1 comment:

Becca said...

I am so glad you got to spend time with your brother and his family! Seriously I LOVE LOVE LOVE spending time with my family! I am glad it was great for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails