August 13, 2011
Nicholas has been asking to go fishing for some time so Chris decided to take the boys to Elm Brook this afternoon while I went to my Mom's to scrapbook. They fished for a while and caught some sun fish.
Then they played in the sand, threw sand at each other and splashed each other like all brothers do. Nicholas was playing with the small boats and blowing them around in the little lake they had built. So cute!
Then they went on a quick hike. What a successful afternoon with Dad!
2 comments:
It is so good Chris knows to take pictures when he is out with them. You don't even need to be there to get good scrapbooking material! Looks like they had a great time!
I love Dad days! I love when they get to spend time with them! I am with your friend Krystina! He is so good to take pictures! Quinn is getting better, because he loves that I am blogging it, and recording it, so we have it forever...Now, if I would just get blogging again...hehehe! I am so glad they had fun with Chris, he is such a good Dad!
Post a Comment