Background

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another 40th Birthday

July 30, 2011


This year four of our neighbors were turning 40! Jen Sackos was the last one and her husband, Dana threw her a surprise party. A friend kept her overnight on Friday and busy all day Saturday and when she arrived she was super surprised. Here she is laughing at the people who had kept her overnight and in the dark all day!


It was a Hawaiian theme and Dana did a great job decorating including the Tiki Bar!


He made her favorite drink, called a Pain Killer. There was sushi for appetizers and chicken and steak tips for dinner plus Jen's favorite, key lime pie for dessert.

It was a great evening with our neighbors and we had a lot of laughs.


1 comment:

Becca said...

SOOOOOOOOO FUN! I am so happy you have great neighbors! We do also, and it just makes living here so much better! I am glad you had a good evening! I love spending time with friends

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails