Background

Saturday, August 20, 2011

California Visit

July 27, 2011


I didn't have a lot of time before heading back to NH after my convention was over, but we made the best of the two days. We took the kids swimming at the community pool, had a cookout there, Erika and I had pedicures and I got to read more stories with the kids.

This picture is going to be a great blackmail shot when Orion grows up. Check out where his hand is!

I also played with Kiera making Play-Doh treats that we put in mini cupcake papers and then in little clear bags. We pretended we had a store and some customers were asking for special concoctions. Before I left on Friday I went to the kids swimming lessons too. It was a really busy couple of days!



1 comment:

Becca said...

I am glad you had fun..how come the Disneyland pictures are not on there????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails