June 11, 2011
Wow, an entire Saturday with no baseball games? It doesn't quite seem possible. So I took my time in the morning and cleaned the house. Chris played a game of checkers with Nicholas. He's still in his jammies!
Then later we took Chris's parents out for dinner to celebrate their 42nd wedding anniversary and Terry's birthday. We went to CC Tomatoes in Penacook, which is always a yummy treat. Then we came back home and enjoyed cake and ice cream. I got a special checkerboard cake and put a 30 on top just for laughs. Nicholas helped Grammy Hewey blow out her candles.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(101)
-
▼
June
(14)
- Farm Project
- Second Tooth Lost!
- Children's Museum of Dover Field Trip
- Nothing to do?
- It's Growing
- BFF Weekend Continues - Universal Studios
- BFF Weekend! In Search of Pretty Nails
- It's Grow Time!
- I Love This Smell!
- Mark is Eleven!
- Women We Love Tea
- Mother's Day 2011
- Azalea Photos 2011
- No time for blogging!
-
▼
June
(14)
1 comment:
A Sunday with nothing to do, what would that be like???? Sounds nice! Your boys are so grown up! I know it hasn't been that long since I have seen you, but man they look bigger in every picture!
Post a Comment