The first flowers rolled
into the office at 10am. The girl next to me got two dozen gorgeous red roses
from her husband. All the ladies came over and oohed and ahhed over them. Much
to my surprise later in the day the receptionist called me and told me I had
something at the front desk. Chris surprised me with a beautiful mixed bouquet of
flowers that included roses and irises. He said he wanted to get tulips because
he knows I love them, but they didn't have much and he decided on this
arrangement because it had purple flowers in it. As you can see it's absolutely
lovely and even came with a balloon and I'll be able to reuse the red vase
again too.
It was incredibly sweet because he knows all I really want is a card
for Valentines Day. Of course it took him over a week to write that out and
give it to me, but at least I finally got it!
1 comment:
So sweet!!!!!!! Love them, they are beautiful!
Post a Comment