Background

Monday, February 27, 2012

Christmas Evening

December 25, 2011 

Later that day my parents and Chris's parents came over. We had a nice ham dinner and then opened gifts. The boys got calendars from Grampy. Nathan got a kittens calendar and Nicholas got a birds calendar. He loves birds right now and will often tell us what type of bird is at the feeder. He also likes to listen to the book we got Grampy that plays the songs each bird makes.


We got Grampy some Concord Grape wine.

I got a Trace Adkins CD. I love getting CD's for Christmas. When I finally stop listening to Chrismtas music I have all this new music to listen to!

Chris got a cool golf club license plate holder - perfect for him!

We got Grammy Dean an aluminum water bottle, a side scrap table, and some scrap paper. 

When the boys opened gifts from my Mom (that I got for my Mom to give them) they were ecstatic. It was a Pokemon Black and White character along with some cards.



The California Grays got them both a Lego game. Boys love their Lego's!


1 comment:

Becca said...

too fun! Christmas is my FAVORITE!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails