Poor Chris got shafted this year on his birthday. Nathan had an outdoor soccer game so we got home late and then he had to make dinner for all of us. After dinner he opened his presents, but I didn't get him a cake or make one so we had apple pie from the orchard. We did make it up to him by taking him out to dinner, but I felt badly that I didn't do much on his actual birthday.
Background
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Chris is as Old as Me!
October 13, 2011
Poor Chris got shafted this year on his birthday. Nathan had an outdoor soccer game so we got home late and then he had to make dinner for all of us. After dinner he opened his presents, but I didn't get him a cake or make one so we had apple pie from the orchard. We did make it up to him by taking him out to dinner, but I felt badly that I didn't do much on his actual birthday.
Poor Chris got shafted this year on his birthday. Nathan had an outdoor soccer game so we got home late and then he had to make dinner for all of us. After dinner he opened his presents, but I didn't get him a cake or make one so we had apple pie from the orchard. We did make it up to him by taking him out to dinner, but I felt badly that I didn't do much on his actual birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris! I am happy he is as old as you are...hehehe!
Aww the poor baby! I'm sure he didn't mind, you always do so much throughout the year.
Post a Comment