Background

Monday, July 4, 2011

Father's Day 2011

June 19, 2011


Chris kicked off Father's Day right with a golf round with our neighbors, Dana Sackos, Tim Lennon and Dan Revellese. The boys and I went to a breakfast buffet at The Red Blazer with Mom and Dave. It was yummy!

Then while the big boys were golfing we went shopping for Daddy's Father's Day gifts. I got him a new camera strap for the Digital SLR and a mono-pod for taking pictures at sporting games. We had to wait for Concord Camera to open so we walked down to the State House lawn and the kids played on the tree there. It was perfect for climbing!





That afternoon we went to David and Michelle's for a BBQ with the family. I brought the presents the kids made for Chris over there so he could open them.
 
Nathan made him a card and spelled out Father and wrote a word or sentence for each letter in that word.
 
Nicholas made him a water painting and said how much he loved it when they went fishing. He's been asking a lot to go fishing with Chris. He also made him (or painted) a Home Depot apron and he was so excited to show him all the pockets in it. I just love the gifts the boys make us.

1 comment:

Becca said...

What a nice Fathers Day! Your boys are so very thoughtful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails