Background

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Diane and Eric Larose

April 23, 2011 Charlotte, NC

I've known Eric since we were both young children and I met Diane last year at Dana and Jessica's wedding. We instantly clicked due to our mutual love of all things Real Housewives. Chris and I went down to Charlotte, NC where they live to attend their wedding and my Mother in Law watched the kids. Chris went down early to get in some golf, three rounds in two days to be exact. The wedding was held at a local winery. Wow, Chris hit the jackpot this weekend!

Here comes the beautiful bride being escorted by her Uncle. The next photo below is Eric beaming as he watches her.
The reception was at the winery too and it was a really fun outdoor space. A friend of Diane and Eric made the cake and Eric was really looking forward to eating that top layer because it was red velvet. The second layer was chocolate and the bottom layer was fake we learned as the caterer dumped it in the trash as we asked if there was anymore cake. No cake for us! We were inside the winery checking it out and all the cake was eaten without us getting a piece. Have no fear, everyone proceeded to tell us how delicious it was.


It seems like the gang was all here not too long ago for a wedding in NJ! For this happy couple, Dana and Jessica.


This time Dave's daughter, Debbie, and her husband Paul brought their twins, Fiona and Julien.
And of course Barbara and Gerry, mother and father of the bride were there. And Dave's son, Brian Dean was there so I took the opportunity to get a group shot. From left to right: Dave, Debbie, Brian and Barbara. I also got a shot of the Larose family, below.

And I finally got to meet this little bundle of joy, Bea. As in BEAutiful! Isn't she adorable? Look at those eyes! Yes, this is the youngest of the Larose clan, Alyssa and her baby girl.
And I couldn't go without putting a picture of the Dean's and the Hewey's on this post. It was a wonderful wedding and it's so obvious how in love Eric and Diane are. I'm really happy we got to be a part of their special day.


2 comments:

Becca said...

How fun! I lvoe wedding! They just make me happy!

Becca said...

I love weddings they make me happy! Love it! I am glad you guys were able to go! So fun! SOOOOOOO FUN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails