December 31, 2010
During the Revellese's Christmas party we made plans to go out with our neighbors for New Year's Eve. It's been years since Chris and I stayed up for New Years (Y2K or 2000 is the last time I remember) and we can't remember the last time we actually went out on New Year's. We went to a party at the Holiday Inn in Concord with our neighbors Dana and Jen Sackos
and Dan and Dawn Revellese. These photos were taken in front of Dawn's designer Christmas tree.
The event was appetizers, dinner and dancing. We got there a little after 7pm and had almost 5 hours to go until midnight. Well, the night flew by. We danced all night long. We danced with each other and each other's spouses and just laughed so hard.
It was the most fun I've had in a long time! We closed the place down at 1am. We have such amazing neighbors and we all get along so well. I'm so glad we went out and we're hoping to do it again next year. Nathan was quite jealous that Nazzy, a DJ from his favorite radio station 105.5 JYY, was going to be there. And when we got there we found out he was at our table!
I got a special picture and asked him to give Nathan and Nicholas a special Shout Out on Monday morning. And he did too! The boys were so excited and their friends at school thought they were famous.
2 comments:
I'm glad you got out for New Year's. It looks like a lot of fun. Paul and I might have to think about going out some year.
First, I am so proud of you to stay up past curfew when I'm not there.
Secondly, what a blast you all had. I'm glad you had such a fantastic time.
Ps...I'm loving your hair these days.
Post a Comment