January 1, 2011
Today was Nicholas's first time on skis. Chris took him and Nathan to Pat's Peak in Henniker. They had to stay on the magic carpet slope the entire time since Nicholas was learning. When they got home Nicholas showed me how to do pizza. He also told me they had hot chocolate. Chris took them another week and Nicholas was very excited when he came home and told me that he went down a big hill and didn't fall down. Nathan was a proud big brother and told me he was teaching him what to do.
3 comments:
YEAH! I guess..hehehe! I don't like skiing! It's cold! I always love love love your pictures! The snow is so pretty, but I am pretty sure I would turn into a popcycle and break in half! Me and cold do not mix! It gets to 60 here and I feel like I might freeze! I am definately a desert freak!
I love all the different faces! I guess that's a boy for ya :)
When I was a kid going to Pat's Peak, we didn't have a "magic carpet slope". Guess we've all matured away from the "bunny slope" how sad.
I am so happy Nicky likes skiing. My all time favorite winter past time. Maybe one year you will learn??
Post a Comment