In the last three weeks of school, Nicholas came home from day care wearing two Silly Bandz. They are rubber bracelets in different shapes.
He was so excited about them (another boy had given them to Nicholas) and talked about them a lot. He made sure to call them by their proper name and that we did too. He asked me for a box to put them in so he could store them and wanted it big enough to fit more in case he got more. They caught on quickly in the schools and we ended up using them as rewards for good behavior and it worked great. Unfortunately they were tight on Nathan's wrist so he didn't wear them long, but he was still happy to collect different shapes.
Nicholas's collection:
Nathan's collection:
4 comments:
Check out that bicep on Nathan!! :)
Yes, both kids really like Silly Bandz and like a brand snob, I won't buy the cheap knockoffs for them. Lucky for me, I have never seen the real one sold anywhere! They have acquired their few at school but I know Vaughn and Kyra would both like more.
I love those..I'm sure my boys would too.
Alex started getting them from kids at school and has been begging me all summer to go get some. I think I'm going to have to give in....as long as he's good :)
Oh my gosh! Those things are EVERYWHERE right now!
Post a Comment