Background

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Timm---buurrr

I'm really far behind on my blogging, but promised myself I'd get caught up with March this weekend.
Here goes!

March 1, 2010


Chris was driving home today and saw this in someone's yard. Can you see how close the tree is to hitting this house? We had a massive wind storm here in NH and because the ground was so wet trees fell over, roots and all! It looked like a hurricane had hit when we drove around the day after. Trees had fallen on houses and cars. Branches were down all over the golf course and in yards. 300,000 customers were without power. We lost power, but fortunately only for 14 hours. Some friends lost it for a couple days, but it wasn't as bad as the Ice Storm of 2008 when people lost it for 11+ days.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Obviously I haven't read or bloged in a while, I even had to hit older posts to read them all! It sounds like you hre having a great time! There seems to be lots going on! Good for you! I love reading about you and your families adventures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails