We went to David and Michelle's house (Chris's oldest brother) for Christmas night. The whole family was there, which I love. They were just about to sit down to dinner when we arrived so we joined them. After dinner we went downstairs to sit around the tree and open gifts.
We exchanged names for the adults and bought family gifts for the kids. I pulled David's name and Chris got Michelle's name.
We got David's kids Mario Cart for their brand new Wii. We got Patrick's girls a play kitchen and his youngest a shape sorting toy.
I was happy to get Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and a sound machine for when I travel. Chris got a set of around the house pants, some coffee from Starbucks and a HK Sports gift certificate so he can buy snowmobiling stuff. Everything was passed out so quickly I didn't get to see everyone open their gifts.
The boys got Apples to Apples Disney, a Lego boat, and Happy Feet for the Wii, Blokus, plus many other things.
1 comment:
LOVE Chirstmas!!! LOVE IT! Everyone looks so happy and excited!!! Love it!
Post a Comment