On Christmas Day we drove by my BFF's old house and I said to Chris how much I missed her. That kicked a plan into motion to get her up here for a visit! We visit each other every year and last year was her turn to come to NH, but money and childcare prohibited her from visiting. I was fortunate enough to be able to visit her last year while on a business trip, but that was a very quick trip.
Krystina arrived Friday and our first stop was D'Angelos for her favorite lunch - a bacon, lettuce and pickle pocket. We had lunch with Dan, one of my oldest and dearest friends from college-time that I met while working at Sam's Club. He refers to us as "My Girls". Great lunch, great conversation and great company. Wish we could do it more often.

2 comments:
Yay! I got a mention! w00t! Best Lunch Evar!!!! :-)
I LOVE BFF WEEKEND!!!!
Post a Comment