Background

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nathan's Creation

I was working on cutting up Nicholas's 5-year photos in the kitchen and Nathan asked if he could do a project. He asked me to get him some cardboard, colored paper, scissors and glue. I wasn't quite sure what he was doing, but he had a plan. He kept cutting, glueing and taping away. It kept him busy quite a while. He really enjoys art class and coloring and making projects.


When he was done he had made a dinosaur playground. From left to right there is monkey bars, a slide, a sandbox and a swing. He even made a sun and clouds in the sky. He is such a creative guy!

2 comments:

Krystina said...

That is super cute and very considerate of him to give his toys a playground too!

Brian said...

My God! That is really amazing and creative! I am extra impressed. Very cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails