Background

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Decorating the Outside of the Hewey House

I did a little more Christmas shopping today and couldn't wait to get home because it was such a nice day outside. We were given one more beautiful day to put up the lights on the outside of the house so we needed to take advantage of it. For those of you who don't know me all that well let me tell you I am a Christmas lover. I get giddy and start playing music early, before Thanksgiving. I want to watch all the Christmas movies right alongside my boys. And I love decorating the tree and sitting in front of the lights at night. Decorating the outside of the house is equally as special to me. Fortunately Chris doesn't mind getting on a ladder and climbing to the top of the house to attach the lights. We also have a wreath on the garage, two 4-foot topiaries by the front steps, candles in the windows, garland on the front door and breezeway and a lighted snowman. How is that for Christmas spirit? It really looks nice. Our neighbors called Chris Clark Griswold from A Christmas Vacation, but I promise there was no staple gun involved!



3 comments:

Krystina said...

I want a close up of the breezeway :) You must be the envy of all your neighbors. Now all you need is some big blowup lawn oranaments to make it complete :)

Becca said...

I am sooo behind in my blog stalking...your house looks AWESOME....

Brian said...

That top shot looks great. Love the outline effect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails