Background

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mini Gingerbread House

December 16, 2009

Nathan had his Christmas party at school today and he was very excited because earlier in the week he had made a Gingerbread house and he was going to bring it home. The night before he had soccer and he had complained of a headache and didn't want to play. I had taken him to the chiropractor and she said his atlas was off and she thought he'd be feeling better the next day. That night when I put him to bed he had a fever of 100.9 and no appetite. He was sad that he might be sick and not be able to go to his school party.



Fortunately the next day he was all better. The power of the human body! I was so excited for him. He did such a great job on his house. He told me he figured out how to make a wreath. You take a green round candy and put a red M&M on it and then you have a wreath. What a clever kid! I love the pile of logs (Tootsie Rolls) next to the house, the M&M stone walkway and the train made out of a roll of Lifesavers. The house is actually a milk carton that they've put graham crackers around instead of actual Gingerbread. Just adorable.

1 comment:

Krystina said...

Aww that is so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails